trac0106

• Posted Alcoholics Anonymous to Psy 1001 section 16 & 17 Spring 2012
    I thought the stats on AA that were in the book were interesting. More specifically, I thought it was strange and somewhat depressing that only about 30% of people stay with it for three months, meaning that the vast majority...
  • Commented on Little Meals, Big Boost?
    This was really interesting. I had always heard about eating multiple smaller meals being better. I guess what I like about eating bigger meals and then snacking in between is that I tend to be less hungry throughout the day,...
  • Commented on Hey nice bracelet. Can you really jump higher?
    Like most people on here, I've seen plenty of people believe in these bands and one of my roommates bought one. I had him explain why he got it and he said something to the effect of this: "Well, the...
  • Posted Unconscious thought to Psy 1001 section 16 & 17 Spring 2012
    I found the lecture today very interesting and it got me thinking a lot about the possibility that I do things without thinking about them, but then justify the action if asked about it later or if I happen to...
  • Posted Environment or Genetics? The ADHD conflict continues to Psy 1001 section 16 & 17 Spring 2012
    http://newideas.net/genetic-causes-adhd-cardiff-study According to this article, a research team believes they have found a genetic link for ADHD. In a genetic study they did, 15% of the kids diagnosed with ADHD had significant differences in their DNA as opposed to 7%...
  • Posted Chapter 13: Social Psychology to Psy 1001 section 16 & 17 Spring 2012
    I really liked the chapter on social psychology because it had a lot of information on our day to day life and how we affect each other in group situations. One of the ideas I related to a lot was...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from trac0106