dose0017

• Posted SCULPT! (Our Argument) to Scandinavian Theater Pre-1750
    Our argument/thesis statement in a few sentences: The genesis of a culturally specific Scandinavian theatre began with the founding of the Gronnegrade Teatret (Green Street Theatre) in 1722 and the commission of writer Ludvid Holberg as playwright. Previous to this...
  • Commented on Assignment 3: Divide and Conquer
    -Different group member leaving a comment after reading some of your stuff. Very interesting stuff guys. As I am also interested in this topic, I figured instead of just reading anonymously and enjoying the work you guys have done thusfar,...
  • Commented on Divide and Conquer- 3 questions to determine arguement
    Guys, I've consolidated all of the various write ups and group contributions to here. One post...incorporating the post on question 3, which was in another post. This is just for the simplicity of the finding all the questions for Will...
  • Commented on Annotated Bibliography
    I tried to add the correct citations for the articles and books summarized along with the summaries that you guys provided. Be sure to add them yourselves as we add new sources guys!...
  • Commented on Annotated Bibliography
    As we add things here. Please try to place them alphabetically and do not forget to put in the ACTUAL citation for the source along with your summary....
  • Commented on Proposal
    Our bibliography thusfar. MLA(ed) Note - when compiling the full bibliography, titles are to be italicized. Comment function doesn't allow for this.. Works Cited Grose, Donald, and Franklin Kenworthy. A Mirror to Life: A History of Wester Theatre. New York:...
  • Posted Where to find the Political Tinker to Scandinavian Theater Pre-1750
    I stumbeled upon this and it would seem project gutenberg offers free online versions of this text. So if you guys haven't read it yet, have at it. http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/5749...
  • Posted I have now saved this in two places, which is right? (Good/Bad Comedies according to Holberg) to Scandinavian Theater Pre-1750
    Someone should let me know one way or another, because one thing that I have not yet figured out since beginning this project is exactly how to create another blog still linked in to our group blog in some way....
  • Commented on Format of the Presentation
    Hmm. I made some edits earlier, but I can't seem doesn't seem to denote that. Not sure if it matters....
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from dose0017

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page