wils1354

• Commented on Lura's Blog
    In researching the meeting of Montezuma and Cortez I have found evidence that they actually "got along" at first. Montezuma gave Cortez and his noblemen gifts of gold and jasper as well as a nice place to stay when they...
  • Commented on Lura's Blog
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-DaYL8cx9o awesome interview with Luis Valdez. interesting, only 1 hour. Ya'll should check it out!...
  • Commented on Lura's Blog
    (still can't figure out how to leave a blog so im leaving my info in this comment space) In researching Luis Valdez I have found a term that I have been thinking a lot about. The term is the "vendido"....
  • Commented on nov 18 blog entry
    sorry guys! i still suck at blogging, i tried to leave this as my own personal blog entry on my own page but.......it guess that didnt happen, does anyone know who to delete blog entries?????...
  • Posted nov 18 blog entry to Indigenous/Colonial Mexican Theatre
    In researching Luis Valdez I have found a term that I have been thinking a lot about. The term is the "vendido". The vendido can be found in many of Luis Valdez's plays. The vendido represents someone of Chicano decent...
  • Commented on Indigenous/Colonial Mexican Theatre Proposal
    I hope this is where we are supposed to leave our once a week blog posts? Well here it goes; http://muse.jhu.edu/journals/the_drama_review/summary/v055/55.2.nielsen.html If you all want to click the link and check out this article on project muse you should. It...
  • Commented on The author role for you
    i would agree that in the tunnel i had the idea of time set in stone in my head as a go go go kind of medium. Time is man made and i think it is important for all of...
  • Commented on Syllabus ARTS 1905/COLA 1001/TH 1905, Fall 2010
    The definition for the art of collaboration is any combination of things coming together with harmony. It seems simple, but i think that the best definitions are so i tried to keep it short and sweet....
  • Commented on The author role for you
    It looks like my comment from a million years ago about our puppet shows never came into internet existence. So ill just quick say how I felt flow was used; we were the face party group and we really didn’t...
  • Commented on The author role for you
    I figured it out! now to bookmark this page......
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from wils1354

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page