rizkx008

• Commented on Rhetoric Online Chapter 5 : Innertextuality
    no. i totally meant it as a " oh wow, this is really cool. I see this all the time, but i never stopped to really think about it" kinda thing....
  • Posted Rhetoric Online Chapter 5 : Innertextuality to WRIT 3577 - Spring 2013
    Wow, I must say , I've never really come across such a big DUH-moment in my life when it comes to rhetorical theory. I mean , basing one piece of rhetoric on another , drawing on its themes, implications, and...
  • Commented on Weaving the web blog 1
    yeah. i can see how all these acronyms can get to be a little overwhelming. I feel like Berners-Lee made an effort to make this book friendly to non-techie people , but a)it's kinda difficult to be non-technical when you're...
  • Posted Weaving the Web Blog. to WRIT 3577 - Spring 2013
    In the first 4 chapters of "Weaving the Web", Berners-Lee gives an alternate , albeit accuarate perspective of how the internet was born. He talks about specific parts, like the WorldWideWeb, the http protocol, and URL's. Personally, I like how...
  • Commented on Super Secret Internet Stuff
    in regards to the original quote (i'm just too lazy to copy/paste it here), I also agree! Moreover, I also have a supported thought about why Google didn't want to give Blum access to that stuff. I really don't think...
  • Commented on Essay 2 Prompt
    Jason, would you say that the masculine nation is a concept the Gerstle sort of implicitly writes about in the book and thus we should really talk about it in our summary, or is it just one of those that...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from rizkx008

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page