zbiko010

• Posted Anonymous to WRIT 3577 - Spring 2013
    In chapter 14 of Anonymous, Emick is talking about the anti-anonymous group that is trying to hunt down some of the group members. On page 205 it states, "Emick's goal was to show the world what Anonymous really was- vindictive,...
  • Commented on Humanity, Evil, and the Internet
    I agree that the statement surprised me, the fact that he got a thrill out of destroying someones life is disturbing to me. It says to me that there are some deep psychological issues, no human being should get a...
  • Commented on We Are Anonymous
    I agree with you that this book is more interesting than the last few we have read. I too wonder how Olson got so many people to talk about Anonymous. And I agree that Barr was not very smart, but...
  • Commented on We are anonymous
    I totally agree, this book is intriguing. I am also concerned with my internet privacy, not to the point of worrying about a camera, but still this book makes you wonder. As for the password for Barrs every account, one...
  • Commented on We Are Anonymous
    I agree with you completely when it comes to thinking about privacy online. As soon as I got done reading the first few chapters of this book, all I could think about is my privacy online. It is scary to...
  • Commented on Impact on Old Media
    I agree with you that one way technology is out the door, people want smaller faster items that can do more. As for if your technology will reach a peak, I honestly do not think so...it may slow down, but...
  • Commented on Blog Post 3: Chapter 10
    I agree with you about how physicality is important. Even with our ever changing technology I feel that for some things that physical interaction with someone is so important. People need some sort of physical interaction, machines can not hug...
  • Commented on Educating how to Monitor Online Reputation
    I agree with you that people need to understand about the risks of posting personal information. I know many people who post everything and anything online without thinking about how it could affect their future job outlooks. I also agree...
  • Commented on Interconnectivity has killed privacy. Give up.
    First I just have to say I love the title of your post. The fact that basically all information is available to someone somewhere on the internet makes it impossible to have true privacy in this day and age. I...
  • Posted Networked chapt. 10 to WRIT 3577 - Spring 2013
    I just have to say that this book, Networked, by Rainie and Barry Wellman is the best book we have read so far. It keeps me interested with all of the stories and good examples. It also is not so...
  • Posted Rhetoric Online to WRIT 3577 - Spring 2013
    So let me just say that I love the examples that are used in Warnick and Heinman's book, Rhetoric Online. In chapter 5 the book talks about an Obama video spoof and how it , "...serves as a masterful example...
  • Commented on Berners-Lee 2
    I agree with you that this book is full of abbreviations,making it at times hard to follow. As for the him not being in it for the money, that didn't really surprise me, his attitude throughout the book was more...
  • Commented on It's Up To You
    I would have to agree with you that everything on the internet is a choice. You can choose to click on a certain browser and choose where you want to go in the internet. But that being said, you have...
  • Commented on Privacy and the Web- Blog Assignment Week 5
    I completely agree with you that in today's society many people are concerned for their privacy. It amazes me how much information companies can get from you just based on what you click on the web. Even though Berners-Lee talks...
  • Commented on www takes off and Berners-Lee sees success
    I would have to agree with you that once the world wide web took of, it spread like wild fire. The fact that many companies didn't want anything to do with the world wide web when Berners-Lee first came out...
  • Commented on Blog Post 1
    I agree when you say that Berners-Lee writes in a modest way, I expected going into this reading that since he create the World Wide Web that this wouldn't be the case. He doesn't take all the credit just like...
  • Posted Weaving the Web to WRIT 3577 - Spring 2013
    I'm going to be honest; Weaving the Web to me is not my cup of tea. I am not a computer person nor am I familiar with the different abbreviations and terms. That being said however, I do have to...
  • Commented on Rhetoric and the Internet
    I really like how you talked about how the internet is like connecting different ideas. Just thinking about all the different items on the internet and how they are always trying to convince you to go to a different page...
  • Commented on Weaving the Web Blog.
    I would have to agree with you that Tim Berners-Lee does a better job at catching the reader than Blum did. I also think that Blum's train of thought was incredibly difficult to follow, I feel Blum was all over...
  • Commented on Weaving the web blog 1
    I would have to agree with Cecilia about this book being very confusing to me. I do not know a lot about computers and their software so a lot of this book is like a foreign language to me. There...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from zbiko010

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page