kruge171

• Posted Review to WRIT 3577 - Spring 2013
    Of all the books we read this semester, I enjoyed We Are Anonymous the most. Tubes was fairly interesting, but it got very tedious reading the descriptions of unimportant events. I didn't enjoy the rhetoric books because I don't find...
  • Posted The Internet as an integral tool to WRIT 3577 - Spring 2013
    Rainee and Wellman have a great propensity toward providing frequent examples and illustrations to make a point. Chapters 7 and 8 illustrate very clearly what new things the Internet has allowed us to do. Chapter 7's example is that of...
  • Posted Internet Politics to WRIT 3577 - Spring 2013
    I've found Warnick and Heineman's discussion of how the internet has affected interactivity and discussion in Chapter 3 very interesting. Although it's clear that the internet has had and will have a significant effect on voter awareness and discourse, the...
  • Posted Joining Continents to WRIT 3577 - Spring 2013
    Chapter 6: The Longest Tubes in Blum earned my simultaneous love and hate. I regularly listen to technology podcasts, and one of my favorites was a description of the joining of a trans-ocean cable. I figured Blum would eventually witness...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from kruge171

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page