Create Entry

latti014

• Commented on Hours Hours Hours!!!
    Thank you so much!!! It's on the board :)...
  • Posted Hours Hours Hours!!! to Walter Circulation
    Hey guys! I've been having issues with prowlers at my apartment and just want to go home for an extended weekend this weekend. So if anyone would like to take my Saturday 4-9 shift its up for grabs!...
  • Commented on Anyone want extra hours???
    Thank you so much!!! :)...
  • Posted Anyone want extra hours??? to Walter Circulation
    Hey, I was hoping to find someone to work for me on Saturday October 16th and Saturday the 30th. if you can take one, or both, please let me know. As usual the shift is from 4-9 and mainly at...
  • Posted Please take this shift!!! to Walter Circulation
    Hey guys, I've noticed that no one has taken my shift for this coming Saturday the 2nd, and I was hoping that someone (anyone) would please be kind enough to take it. Its only from 4-9 and won't ruin your...
  • Commented on October 8th 10a.m. to 2
    I'll take it! Kimberly...
  • Posted shift swap! to Walter Circulation
    Hey guys! Sorry to ask again... but could someone take my 4-9 shift on Saturday October 2nd? I just bought tickets for my previous university's homecoming game and would really like to go! Kimberly...
  • Commented on Shift October 8th
    Hey. I can take your shift. Kimberly...
  • Posted PLEASE TAKE THIS SHIFT!!! to Walter Circulation
    Hey guys! Sorry to make another entry on here but I REALLY need someone to take my shift this Saturday the 18th. I have to go home that Friday night and would really like to be home at least 24...
  • Posted saturday shift! to Walter Circulation
    Hey, I was hoping that someone could take my shift on sat the 18th. It is from 4-9 and all but 30 minutes are at the desk. Thanks. Kimberly...
  • Commented on Hungry?
    Sounds like fun!...
  • Posted please take this shift! to Walter Circulation
    Hey guys, since no one took my shift last saturday can someone PLEASE take it this saturday! Its 4-9 and a great opportunity to get some studying done, as I'm sure we all have papers and exams coming up....
  • Posted sat the 10th to Walter Circulation
    Hey guys sorry to be a pain but I REALLY need someone to take my shift this sat, if you can't take the whole 12-9 could someone PLEASE take at least the 4-9 (but preferably all because I don't want...
  • Posted Sat Shift! to Walter Circulation
    Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone would be able to take my shift this saturday the 10th from 12-9. It can also be split (12-4) and (4-9) if someone doesn't want the whole shift. Thanks! Kim...
  • Posted Friday Shift to Walter Circulation
    Hey guys, I know this is kind of last minute but.... I was hoping someone could PLEASE take my Friday shift, this Friday the 12th. It is only 2 hours, from 12-2. I just found out my class is canceled...
  • Commented on Sunday shift
    Hey, I will take it!!! Kim...
  • Posted Saturday Shift up for grabs to Walter Circulation
    Hey everyone! I was hoping that someone could help me out and take my Saturday shift on February 13th. It is from 4-9 and mainly spent at the desk. Thanks....
  • Commented on Tuesday Jan 26
    Hey, I'll take the hour! Kimberly...
  • Posted shift available on sat the 9th to Walter Circulation
    Hey guys, if anyone wants it I have to give up my shift this sat, it's from 12-6....
  • Posted shift swap to Walter Circulation
    Hey. I know this is late notice but I was hoping that someone could take my shift tomorrow from 10-3. The roads still aren't the best in North Dakota and I would like one more day for things to clear...
    Hey! Could someone please take my shift on Saturday from 4-9? I would be extremely grateful!...
  • Commented on Referrals
    K.L....
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from latti014

Following

Not following anyone

Subscribe to Blog