Create Entry

meye1102

• Posted Need an hour covered! to Walter Circulation
    Hey Guys, My exam time got moved on Tuesday, December 21st. I have to work starting at 11, and my exam starts at 10:30. It'll probably take me until 11:30/12, and I'm at the 2nd floor desk during that time....
  • Posted Sorry guys... to Walter Circulation
    Hey everyone, sorry to post for more hours needing to be taken, but senior year is nuts... I have an interview in Wisconsin next Wednesday, and its pretty much the only day I could schedule it for, so if someone...
  • Posted More hours! to Walter Circulation
    Hey everyone, So I know everyone is sick of this whole hour replacement junk, but I wanted to get this on here early before its the week off and nobody has taken my shift! I really can't come in on...
  • Commented on Save the Date! Next Week - Wed. 11/17 from 11-1
    Sounds like fun!...
  • Favorited Save the Date! Next Week - Wed. 11/17 from 11-1 on Walter Circulation
  • Favorited Pizza Party! on Walter Circulation
  • Posted Hey Ladies and Gents to Walter Circulation
    Another lovely episode of 'please take my shift', brought to you by me. So, I put on the board about a month ago to see if someone could take my shift on this Sunday. And lucky you, its still available!...
  • Posted Sunday October 3rd to Walter Circulation
    Hey all, I am going to go see The Lion King in Chicago on October 2nd with my sister in law, and we are staying at a hotel for the evening since it will be like midnight till it is...
  • Favorited Hungry? on Walter Circulation
  • Posted Hungry? to Walter Circulation
    Let's all go get some food then! Actually, I was hoping to get some people together to go out to dinner on Sunday around 6ish at Sally's! Everyone is invited, so come!!! It'll be a grand time....
  • Posted MoNdAy to Walter Circulation
    Hey fellow Librarians! I put a shift up on the board for Monday, from 10:00-2:00, and someone swipped up the hours from 10-12, so I was hoping someone could take from noon till 2. I'm going home this weekend and...
  • Posted Work 4/2 (Friday) to Walter Circulation
    Hey guys, I was hoping someone could pick up my Friday shift, the dreaded opening 7:45-1:00. I have a make up exam in the morning and this was pretty much the only option my professor gave me to take it....
  • Commented on Hello world
    YAY!!!! She is so adorable!!!!! Congrats!...
  • Posted Sunday shift to Walter Circulation
    Hey guys! Can anyone take my Sunday shift? Or the first half maybe? My parents want me to go down to Madison and go skiing with the fam. I work 12-6. I know that its a rotating Sunday shift, so...
  • Posted Want to work Wednesday? to Walter Circulation
    Hey everyone, I was hoping to get off of work Wednesday, just from 11 am - 12 pm so I can get over to the Community Involvement Fair. I have class right after I get off of work so it...
  • Posted Shift Swap? to Walter Circulation
    Hey guys! I'm going home for Thanksgiving this weekend, and its like a 6 hour drive, so I was wondering if anyone could take my Sunday (6-midnight shift) or like the first half of it so I don't have to...
  • Commented on Referrals
    SM...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from meye1102

Following

Not following anyone

Subscribe to Blog