Create Entry

dolm0006

• Posted Shift to Walter Circulation
    Hello, all, I am MASSIVELY in need of Saturday, April 21, off. I work 10-3, mostly at the desk. If anyone could lend a hand for all or part of that time, that would be fabulous. I would gladly pick...
  • Posted NEED HELP - covering shifts this week to Walter Circulation
    Hello all, I'm very sorry to have to ask this again, but I'm in the hospital again and likely will be here through Wednesday. Is there anyone who can cover part or all of my shifts on those days? If...
  • Posted NEED HELP - Covering shift tomorrow to Walter Circulation
    Hey all, Sorry to have to ask this, but can anyone cover my 7:45-12 tomorrow? I got very sick this weekend and have been hospitalized, so needless to say, i won't be able to make it in. Any and all...
  • Posted Half Shift on Friday to Walter Circulation
    Hey all - sorry for the late notice, but would anyone be able to take part of my shift this Friday? I've got a doctor's appointment that I really can't miss, and I would need someone to cover my 12-3....
  • Posted Need hours covered? to Walter Circulation
    Hey all - I had to make some changes to my class schedule, so I thought I would offer this: if anyone needs hours picked up on Monday or Wednesday afternoons on a permanent basis, I might be able to...
  • Posted Please Help! to Walter Circulation
    Hello, all - I was forced to do some shuffling with my class schedule and, long story short, I am no longer available to work the hours 1-4 on Wednesdays. Is there anyone out there who would want to make...
  • Commented on shift
    I can cover for you if you're still looking for someone; 12-6 or 3-6, whichever you prefer....
  • Posted Passover to Walter Circulation
    Hello all- I was wondering if anyone would be wiling to cover my shift on Monday, 4/18, so that I can attend the Seder with my family. I work 3-8. Any help would be very much appreciated and I will...
  • Commented on RESPOND
    Got it...
  • Commented on Shift
    I can take your 12-6 shift :)...
  • Posted Help??? to Walter Circulation
    Hey all- I know this is looking REALLY far into the future, but would someone be able to take my Sat., 11/27 shift from 10-2? I'd like to be able to go home for Thanksgiving, and I'd rather not drive...
  • Commented on Please take shift!
    Thanks very much, Mary....
  • Commented on Please take shift!
    Would you? That would be wonderful. Thanks!...
  • Posted Please take shift! to Walter Circulation
    Hi all- For one of my classes I am required to go and observe a session of court. Is there any way someone could take my shift on Oct. 8th, from 7:45-10, so that I could go do this? Thanks....
  • Posted Dinner! to Walter Circulation
    Hey guys! Rosie, Shannon, and I are trying to plan an outing for next Friday, 9/17, so that we can get to know everyone. I've made an event for it on Facebook but I can't invite everyone since I'm not...
  • Posted Shift Swap? to Walter Circulation
    Hey guys- Is there anyone who would be able to swap their shift for my 5-8 on Thursdays? Or even anyone who could take 7-8 and then I could take one of their hours? I'm a member of a club...
  • Commented on Figure in nametags
    I think he needs a name....
  • Commented on Hungry?
    John, you best show up! Hey, should we invite Charlie?...
  • Commented on Hungry?
    I'm there!...
  • Commented on Hello world
    Congratulations! She's beautiful! Love the hair :)...
  • Commented on permanent shift swap!
    ...or, now that I think about it, for my Friday 2-5 shift? That seems a little more fair, since I can't take all of your shift...I open on Tuesdays....
  • Commented on permanent shift swap!
    Hey girl - you should answer your phone more often! Anyway, what do you say to swapping part of your Monday shift for part or all of my Tues. 4-8 shift?...
  • Posted Sat. Nov 28 to Walter Circulation
    Is there anyone who can cover all or part of my shift this Saturday? It's from 9:45-2:00. I'm going to Chicago for Thanksgiving and won't be able to come back any sooner than Sunday....
  • Commented on Monday Nov 30
    I can take your shift for you. ~Rebecca...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from dolm0006

Following

Not following anyone

Subscribe to Blog