Create Entry

kempx107

• Posted Thursday August 8th to Walter Circulation
    Hello everyone, I have a poster presentation I must attend between 9 and 12. If anyone is interested in trading, taking part of the shift, or taking all of the shift please let me know. I will put the hours...
  • Posted Monday June 17th shift up for grabs to Walter Circulation
    Hi everyone, I am trying to go out of town on Monday June 17th and I was wondering if anyone would like to trade shifts or pick up the hours. I believe the hours are 7:45 to 5pm, but the...
  • Posted Wednesday Shift-6 to midnight to Walter Circulation
    Hello all, If someone is interested I am trying to get rid of part or all of my wednesday night shift, due to having a final at 8 am the next day. I can try and trade as well. Please...
  • Posted Saturday April 7th 12-6pm shift up for grabs to Walter Circulation
    Hello everyone, My grandparents are coming down from North Dakota on the weekend of the 7th of April and I was wondering if anyone could cover my shift from 12-6. I can try to cover one of your shifts, but...
  • Posted Swap shifts to Walter Circulation
    Hello everyone, I recently obtained an undergraduate research position and need to open up some day time hours during the week so I can fulfill my time requirements. I am willing to take any weekend shift or night shift in...
  • Posted Shift available on 10/13 to Walter Circulation
    Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone would like to cover part of my shift on thursday the 13th. Either 3-6 or 4-6. I just found out a band I want to see is coming on thursday and I would...
  • Posted Please take my shift (Friday April 29th) to Walter Circulation
    Hi everyone, Friday the 29th is my last race weekend of the collegiate season, and I would really appreciate it if someone would take my shift and sign up for it by monday the 25th. This is so I can...
  • Posted Fridays to Walter Circulation
    Hi everyone, I have a few friday 3-9 shifts up for grabs on the board, specifically the 8th and 15th of april. I am on the cycling team, and I would like to make it out to at least two...
  • Commented on RESPOND
    comment...
  • Posted Shift Available to Walter Circulation
    Hey everyone, Spring break is coming up and I'm going to arkansas with the cycling team, and we are leaving at some point on friday, so I would really appreciate it if someone could take my shift from 3 to...
  • Posted More hours to Walter Circulation
    Hi everyone, I would appreciate it if someone would take my 8pm to 12am on the 16th of December, I will put it up on the wall soon. Thanks Nate...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from kempx107

Following

Not following anyone

Subscribe to Blog