Create Entry

and02209

• Posted Please Help!!!!! to Walter Circulation
    So some of you may have gotten an email about this, but I am a bit frantic and am hoping someone can help me. I accidentally left my mom's Kindle either behind the Walter basement desk or in the back...
  • Posted GUARD YOUR YOGURT--there's a thief on the loose! to Walter Circulation
    Sadly, it has come to my attention that we have a yogurt thief here at the library. Over the last few weeks a half dozen delicious, creamy, nutritious parts of multiple people's lunches have 'mysteriously' disappeared, leaving meals incomplete and...
  • Posted CUPCAKES!!!!! to Walter Circulation
    Because I will not be here the week of the 4th, i decided to bring 4th of July treats today. there are homemade cupcakes at the basement desk for everyone here today. Pass it around!!! ~Alyssa...
  • Posted February 23 to Walter Circulation
    One of my instructors is requiring my class to attend the Job fair on the Thursday the 23rd so i need to find someone to cover my afternoon shift from 2-5pm. All three hours are at the desks so it...
  • Commented on Walter Party!
    I can't do Tuesdays, so i vote Wednesday....
  • Commented on RESPOND
    this is my response....
  • Commented on Maps and Microfiche
    I read it. Alyssa...
  • Posted permanent shift? to Walter Circulation
    Hey everyone! I've come to realize that I stretched myself too thin this semester and was wondering if anyone was interested in taking some of my hours for the semester. i'm looking to give up my shift on tuesdays from...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from and02209

Following

Not following anyone

Subscribe to Blog