Create Entry

hala0042

• Posted Procedures for University Closing to Walter Circulation
    This is a message Jenny Veile asked me to pass along. Please read it! Colleagues, This past week's temperatures have dipped well below freezing. It seems a fitting time to remind all staff about the official communication procedures of the...
  • Posted Shift Next Tuesday 3-6 to Walter Circulation
    Hey Guys, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in taking my shift next Tuesday from 3:00pm - 6:00pm. It's only one hour of shelving and two hours on the second floor desk. There is a Career Expo that...
  • Posted Shifts on Mondays! to Walter Circulation
    Hey Guys, So there is this volunteering program that I want to be a part of that meets up every Monday at 6pm but I am working 3pm-8pm on Mondays this semester. I was wondering if someone would be interesting...
  • Posted Shift on Sunday! to Walter Circulation
    Hey guys, So I have a shift on Sunday from 11:45am till 6:00pm and I was wondering if anyone is interested in helping me out and taking it for me. I would like to go home 2 days earlier so...
  • Posted Shift on the 23rd! to Walter Circulation
    Hello, I was wondering if anyone could take my shift on Thursday the 23rd from 1pm to 6pm. I got to leave the dorms by 8pm on the 22rd and I don't have anywhere to stay that night around here....
  • Commented on More hours
    Would you want to switch shifts with me? I work 6pm-12am on the 17th. Joao...
  • Commented on PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!
    Hey I'll work the 2pm to 6pm that day if you want it covered....
  • Commented on Shift October 8th
    Hey I actually already got it covered. Sorry it took so long for me to respond but thank you anyways....
  • Posted Shift October 8th to Walter Circulation
    Hey guys, So on Friday October 8th I have a little shift from 3:00 to 6:00 I need covered. I'm trying to go back home to my old high school for Homecoming that night. I would greatly appreciate it if...
  • Posted Switch shifts! to Walter Circulation
    Hello, Would anyone like to switch their Wednesday afternoon shift (3pm till whenever) with one of my shifts on Monday for the semester? I work 7:45-11:00am and 3:00-6:00pm on Mondays and would like to spread out my hours. Joao Halab...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from hala0042

Following

Not following anyone

Subscribe to Blog