Create Entry

Taylor

• Posted Want a day off? to Walter Circulation
    Hey Walter friends! I haven't worked here regularly in a while, but I'm trying to pick up some extra shifts whenever I can for some extra cash. I don't usually check this blog at home, and I try to frequent...
  • Commented on Thursday, October 6th
    I can take the 4-6 portion....
  • Posted Hours September 15 to Walter Circulation
    Hey everyone, This is a few weeks away, but I just bought a ticket for a concert on Thursday September 15 because one of the touring bands is staying on my couches that night. Unfortunately, I did this before realizing...
  • Posted Shift Monday 8/29 to Walter Circulation
    Hey guys! I'm trying to get next Monday off so I can go to the state fair with some friends. I work 9-2, 3-6. I definitely want 3-6 off, so I can at least get to the fair later, but...
  • Posted Sunday 8/14 to Walter Circulation
    Hey everyone! I'm still looking for someone to take my shift this Sunday from 12-6. I'm going to Duluth Friday night to help move my roommate home and spend time with her before she goes to London. I'd love to...
  • Posted More hours! yay! to Walter Circulation
    Hey everyone! So, I'm working on the grueling moving process right now, and I have a few dilemmas. Thursday, August 4th my aunt is coming down to the cities to visit my cousin. As a favor to my mom, she...
  • Commented on Saturday Shift
    Sorry Alyse, I'll be out of town for a wedding, but I suggest emailing Joao. Priscilla told me he was looking for shifts, so I thought I'd let you know! Taylor...
  • Posted Hours Monday 7/18 to Walter Circulation
    Hey everyone! One of my great friends is almost done with hair school and he just asked me if I'd be his model for his last test. I get a free haircut, I get paid, and I get to help...
  • Commented on July 21, 24, 25
    These shifts can be broken up into smaller ones. Thursday 12-4, 5-9 and Monday 7:45-12, 1-5...
  • Posted July 21, 24, 25 to Walter Circulation
    Once again, I have a weekend I need to go out of town. My boyfriend's sister is getting married in Wisconsin and I really need these covered. I'll swap sometime in that pay period. Thursday July 21 12-9pm. This is...
  • Commented on 2 Friday Shifts (June 10 and July 8)
    I can take July 8! I'll have to swap sometime in that pay period, so we'll have to figure something out, but I'm waiting to hear back from a friend who might come to visit the 11-13. I'll let you...
  • Commented on Hours! Let's swap!
    Thanks! But Alexa is covering most of these shifts, but she could only take 2-9 on Thursday the 16th. Alyse, would you be willing to stay an hour late? I'm hoping the schedule can just be switched to cover my...
  • Commented on Shifts to swap!
    If it helps, I can take your Tuesday July 19th shift from 5-7. If someone else wants the whole shift, they can have it, but I can definitely help you get the last bit covered so you could leave early....
  • Posted Hours! Let's swap! to Walter Circulation
    Hey everyone, now that our summer schedules are finished, I need to get a few shifts covered. Week of June 13-19 I'm going out of town for an engagement party/bridal shower, and I really need Sunday the 19th from 12-6...
  • Commented on Good Job!
    I remember her!...
  • Posted Sunday June, 12th 12-6 up for grabs! to Walter Circulation
    Hey everyone! One of my friends from Duluth is moving to Los Angeles in June, and a few of my friends are trying to make it up for a weekend to see her off! I would really appreciate it if...
  • Posted Two hours Friday May 6 to Walter Circulation
    Hi everyone, I am going to be published in this year's issue of Ivory Tower! There is a magazine launch party for the publishers and contributors Friday, May 6 at 5:30. Unfortunately I work until 7. If someone could cover...
  • Commented on Shift on Friday April 22!
    Thanks!...
  • Posted Shift on Friday April 22! to Walter Circulation
    Hey guys! I know it's a little short notice, but I just found out my sister and I have a ride home to our Grandma's for Easter this weekend! Unfortunately we need to leave Friday during the day. I definitely...
  • Posted Walter Party! to Walter Circulation
    Hey everyone! We're trying to plan a pizza party or a food-filled get together towards the end of the semester and we're wondering when would work best for everyone. It's probably going to be a Tuesday or Wednesday for a...
  • Commented on Acknowledge
    Greeting someone, acknowledging them when the enter the library and approach the desk, ask if they found everything okay, ask if they need any help (at the desk or while shelving) know how to give someone directions, know how to...
  • Commented on Shifts available
    I can take the shift on the 20th! Maybe the 3rd. When it gets closer to the date I can decide for sure if no one else has taken it....
  • Commented on RESPOND
    I did not receive an email....
  • Posted Test to Walter Circulation
    Hey guys...
  • Commented on Check This Out!!!
    I can take your shift! -Taylor...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from Taylor

Following

Not following anyone

Subscribe to Blog