Create Entry

gesch020

• Posted Shift for March 2nd to Walter Circulation
    Hey guys, On the first weekend of March my parents are going to be in Minneapolis and are hoping to spend some time with me. Problem is, I have a shift from 4-9p on Saturday, March 2nd. The shift is...
  • Commented on Shifts for Week of Nov. 19th
    I realized I completely forgot to mention the hours these shift cover: the Tuesday is 7pm-12am and the Saturday is 4-9p...
  • Posted Shifts for Week of Nov. 19th to Walter Circulation
    Hey Everybody, I'm looking to have someone (or two) to take two of my shifts for Thanksgiving week. The days are Nov. 20th (Tuesday) and Nov. 24th (Saturday). It's usually difficult to get these taken and would help out a...
  • Posted Saturday Shift to Walter Circulation
    Hey Everyone, I'm looking to have someone take my shift on Saturday, Oct. 20th. My family is coming into town and are looking to spend the weekend with me. The shift is from 4pm-9pm and has split time between the...
  • Posted Saturday Shift Coming Up, Any Takers? to Walter Circulation
    Hey again, This Saturday I will be unable to cover my 9:45-2:00 2nd floor opening shift and was hoping someone would pick it up. Due to four exams this week, I will be unable to trade for any shift this...
  • Posted Need Shift Covered to Walter Circulation
    Hey guys, On Feb. 18th my family will be coming to town and it would be great if I could get my weekend shift covered. The shift is on Saturday the 18th and is the opening shift at the 2nd...
  • Posted Shift Available Oct. 29th to Walter Circulation
    Hey Everyone, On October 29th, my parents and brothers will be in town and it is my one opportunity in two months to get off the campus for awhile. It is also my only opportunity to see my older brother...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from gesch020

Following

Not following anyone

Subscribe to Blog