Luke Silovich

• Posted methods to Research Methodology in Kinesiology, Recreation, and Sport
    Quick refresher, my research question is, "Is the student-athlete code of conduct effective in its current form?" The first thing I did this week was to go through and fix all the edits I had from the peer review session....
  • Commented on Methods
    Good idea to find another study that used a similar survey. You probably already know this but don't feel like you have to only look into sports to get this study that you are looking for. If you find a...
  • Commented on lit review
    You may not realize it but it sounds like you are on the right track. A lot of this project, at least as it seems to me, involves describing research that has already been done and linking it to the...
  • Commented on Lit Review
    I know what you meen, I felt the exact same way. Once you put together your concept map like the one on page 35 it really ties everything together. I was really overwealmed until I made that and it broke...
  • Posted Lit review to Research Methodology in Kinesiology, Recreation, and Sport
    As I was looking for articles I was able to somewhat formulate what background information I needed for my research. After finding many articles I am now able to organize the articles I found into areas of the review that...
  • Commented on Research Problem/Question
    Cole, awesome idea! Very relavent. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. What if by spring people who are suppose to be the first line of defense against swine flu refuse to work because of a death...
  • Commented on Betsy Kennedy
    Very interesting topic! Possibly a good direction to go with this could be possibly a prevention track instead of a treatment track. For example maybe you could survey a group of people without depression, and ask them how much they...
  • Posted Luke Silovich's Research problem and question to Research Methodology in Kinesiology, Recreation, and Sport
    For my action research project it is easiest for me to tell about the research problem by breaking down the area into smaller sections. Thus I will describe the overlying issue, the smaller problems involved with it, and some initial...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from Luke Silovich