Nathan Mueting

• Posted Graduation time! to Carlson Student Blogs
    I don't think it has sunk in yet, but I just finished writing my last paper as a student at the University of Minnesota! I know it is said often, but I cannot believe that it was just four year...
  • Posted Living on Campus! to Carlson Student Blogs
    So, I'm sure one of things that all you prospective students are wondering about is living on campus!  I can say from personal experience that living on campus your first year is a great way to start your college career. ...
  • Posted The End is in Sight to Carlson Student Blogs
    It's my last semester before graduation and the end of my college career is in sight.  That also means that I am enrolled in my capstone class.  Each major in Carlson has a capstone class, which you normally take the...
  • Posted Internships to Carlson Student Blogs
    A good way to gain business experience while still in school is through internships, and there is no shortage of them at Carlson.  A big benefit of going to business school in a major city is that many of the...
  • Posted Start of my last semester... to Carlson Student Blogs
    Another semester has started, and this is my last one before graduating!  I'm happy to finally start the final push, but it is always a little sad to be done with winter break.  I spent most of the break at...
  • Posted Experiences with Faculty to Carlson Student Blogs
    One thing that has always impressed me about Carlson and the U of M is how much professors get to know their students.  I graduted from a small high school where every teacher knew almost every student.  When I chose to...
  • Posted The Career Search to Carlson Student Blogs
    After we've gone to all our classes, written all our papers, and presented all our projects, most students at Carlson are ready to hit the job market (or do more of the same in grad school like I'm planning to...
  • Posted Giving Back to Carlson Student Blogs
    For those of you that are in high school, I'm sure that you've spent time doing some sort of community service.  It is a great way to give back to the community, meet new people, and have fun!  There are...
  • Posted Adventures in the Twin Cites to Carlson Student Blogs
    Hello! My name is Nathan Mueting, and I will be joining the blogging team here at Carlson! I'm a little new to this, but hopefully you'll like what you read! A little bit about me, I am a senior this...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from Nathan Mueting