Courtney Carufel

• Posted Graduation to Carlson Student Blogs
    I remember back four years when I first came to Carlson for orientation and all the nervousness and excitement in signing up for my first classes. I remember that first semester when I moved into Middlebrook Hall with all of...
  • Posted Being the U you want to be! to Carlson Student Blogs
    A lot of motivation in choosing a school comes from where it will position you for your future. If the career search and the possibly of choosing some specific field seems daunting, that is completely okay...because as much as people...
  • Posted Returning Stateside to Carlson Student Blogs
    So after four months in France, I have finally returned to Minnesota in time to celebrate Christmas with my family and have a nice relaxing break before school starts up again!Upon returning I expected some reverse culture shock, and I...
  • Posted Ehh Bonjour! to Carlson Student Blogs
     Here's a picture of me at the D-Day beaches in Normandy!As I approach the end of my study abroad experience (with about 20 days left) I can't help but be a little nostalgic remembering how I first walked around not knowing...
  • Posted Staying on Track for Graduation to Carlson Student Blogs
    Coming into college a lot of students have the idea that studying abroad will add another semester to their four years of college and that after they come back they will find out that most of the credits they just...
  • Posted Lessons learned after moving across the ocean to Carlson Student Blogs
    (in the in the Pyrenees on a weekend trip)Hello again!I thought in this entry I would tell you a little about why I chose to study abroad in the first place, and what I think I will gain/what I have...
  • Posted A Semester Abroad to Carlson Student Blogs
    Bonjour!If you had the chance to follow my blog posts last year, welcome back! If it's your first time, it is very nice to meet you. My name is Courtney Carufel and I am a senior this fall at the...
  • Posted Business Week to Carlson Student Blogs
    As spring comes to Minnesota, Carlson students all become incredibly excited because we know what is coming up...Business Week (probably one of the best weeks of the year)! In a big celebration of everything Carlson, BWeek provides so much to...
  • Posted Two degrees...Four years? Totally possible. to Carlson Student Blogs
    I was completely shocked to find out that students at Carlson were completing two (or even three) degrees in four years when I came as a prospective student. They weren't getting just two business degrees but had innovative combinations of...
  • Posted Spring Break! to Carlson Student Blogs
    One of the nicest parts about spring semester during college is that there is that little thing we fondly refer to as spring break.  A week to go somewhere, do service work, rest, or even catch up on homework (as...
  • Posted Searching for the right college... to Carlson Student Blogs
    At the time of my college search, I felt completely overwhelmed by the process.  It seemed endlessly complicated and I was so stressed because of my full schedule that I wasn't able to enjoy the process as much as I...
  • Posted Honors and Advising :) to Carlson Student Blogs
    I decided to do a video blog this time so click on the link below for information about my experiences in the Honors programs and with my academic advisor! Video Blog :)...
  • Posted Finals... to Carlson Student Blogs
    Going without showering for a few days, sleeping a few hours each night, and making your brain run an academic marathon wouldn't seem very glamourous to some. Well let's face it folks, sometimes finals aren't all that glamourous. They are...
  • Posted Laptop Program to Carlson Student Blogs
    As you transition to your college life, one essential that people always seem to need is a laptop.  It affords you the opportunity to take your work on the go and have the ability to connect anywhere and everywhere you...
  • Posted What do I want to be when I grow up? to Carlson Student Blogs
    Only a few students know exactly what they want to study in college, and even if they're sure of an area they want to pursue (like business for instance), there are a ton of different majors that are contained within...
  • Posted Goings-on at the U to Carlson Student Blogs
    Hello everyone! It's very nice to meet you! My name is Courtney Carufel and I am a junior this year at Carlson. I'm majoring in Marketing and French Studies which actually means I'll have a dual-degree from two colleges (one from...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from Courtney Carufel