Eric White

• Posted University Honors Program to Carlson Student Blogs
    When you apply for admission at the University of Minnesota, you're automatically considered for admission to the University Honors Program (UHP).  UHP gives students access to smaller class sizes, more challenging coursework, and unique academic and extracurricular experiences.  I've really enjoyed...
  • Posted Business Week to Carlson Student Blogs
    Business Week at the Carlson School, there's nothing quite like it.  During this week in the spring, hundreds of students, staff, faculty, alumni and recruiters mingle with one another and celebrate the school's close connections with the business community in...
  • Posted Future Fright Week to Carlson Student Blogs
    Do you find business interesting but don't really know what to specialize in?Are you curious about what job opportunities exist for different majors?Do you want a better understanding of what each major entails?If you answered 'yes' to any of the...
  • Posted My I-Core Experience to Carlson Student Blogs
    Hi everyone, it's Eric again! In case you don't remember I'm a sophomore here at the Carlson School.  Today I'm going to tell you about the Immersion Core (or I-Core, for short) that every Carlson student will take. I-Core is...
  • Posted Career Skills (BA3000) to Carlson Student Blogs
    Hi everyone!  I'm Eric White and I'm a sophomore here at the Carlson School.  I'm here to tell you all a little more about a class called BA3000.  Now you may be wondering what BA3000 is, and that's a fair...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from Eric White