Sydney Dillmann

• Posted LeaderShape! to Carlson Student Blogs
    So I want to let you guys know about another opportunity offered to Carlson students here at the U. It's the awesomest thing--LeaderShape. During January of last year, I attended the LeaderShape Institute, hosted by Carlson and the College of...
  • Posted LeaderShape 2012 to Carlson Student Blogs
    This year, I cut my winter break short by a week. I came back to the U, packed my big purple duffle bag full of warm, camp-appropriate clothes (and one business casual outfit... what?) and set off for Hanson Hall....
  • Posted Preparing for Finals to Carlson Student Blogs
    It's the most wonderful time of the year...That's right, it's finals season! That last hurdle you have to jump before finally going home for winter break. Finals are not fun. Whatever form they may come in-- be it papers, presentations,...
  • Posted Career Skills to Carlson Student Blogs
    BA 3000: Career Skills is one of the initial building blocks of a Carlson education. It's a 1-credit class required for sophomores that teaches you all the basic skills necessary to take that first leap into the business world!My favorite...
  • Posted Future Fright Week! to Carlson Student Blogs
    Picking a major can be a pretty intimidating thought. Some people just know; others not so much. Some, you could even say, are frightened by the idea. Well, have no fear, because Future Fright Week is here!I think I'd safely put...
  • Posted Residence Halls! to Carlson Student Blogs
    Did you know Bailey Hall is the best hall in St. Paul?Yeah... not many people do. It's the only U of M residence hall on the St. Paul campus, actually. If you haven't guessed, I was one of the lucky...
  • Posted Why Hello There! to Carlson Student Blogs
    Hi all!My name is Sydney Dillmann and I'm from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I'm currently a sophomore at the Carlson School of Management! This blogging thing is pretty new to me, but I hope I can offer some insights on what it's...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from Sydney Dillmann