Kate Hildebrand

• Posted Cracking the College Conundrum "The Big Decision" to Carlson Student Blogs
    Choosing the right college is not an easy venture. The university you choose to attend will affect you for the next four years and beyond, as it shapes your professional career and life. This is daunting, but not as complicated...
  • Posted Back in the States! to Carlson Student Blogs
    Having spent an amazing 5 months in Sao Paulo, Brazil, the feeling of leaving was bittersweet. Bittersweet because of how much I wished I could stay and because of how excited I was to return home. My time in Brazil...
  • Posted Adventures Abroad to Carlson Student Blogs
    Coming into my Junior Year at the Carlson School has been a whirlwind of opportunities. I have officially declared a major and minor, finished my first professional internship, and most excitingly, I have gone abroad! This blog post comes at...
  • Posted Technological Peace of Mind to Carlson Student Blogs
    Coming to college as a freshmen, you'll be plagued with what seems like endless decisions. What dorm should I live in, how many meals should I buy per week, what classes should I register for, where the heck can I...
  • Posted The Big Choice to Carlson Student Blogs
    So you've done it all. You've taken tours of all your potential schools, heard hundreds of statistics and student testimonies, filled out endless applications, and been accepted to your dream schools. Congratulations! You're just a step away from being a...
  • Posted Surviving Minne-Snow-ta to Carlson Student Blogs
    Real talk. Minnesota, like any other Midwestern state, receives its full range of seasons--the greenery of spring, the splendor of warm summer days on the lake, the explosion of autumn leaves, and yes, the expected freezing temperatures and piling snow...
  • Posted Tis the Season! to Carlson Student Blogs
    Tis the season--there's frost on the ground, students bundled up, greenery all around campus, festive tunes on the radio...and finals only a week away. The impending stress of finals always has the potential to dampen the festive glow of the...
  • Posted Clearing the Chaos of the Career Search to Carlson Student Blogs
    As a sophomore looking to score an amazing internship for this summer, I've found myself flung into a whirlwind of resume reviews, career fairs, database searches, and endless, endless applications. For someone experiencing all this for the first time, it...
  • Posted "Legendary U": Golden Gopher Homecoming 2012 to Carlson Student Blogs
    It's that time of year again! The leaves are changing, the weather's getting colder, and the U of M is heating up for another thrilling event--Homecoming 2012! Nothing is more representative of what it means to be a Big Ten...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from Kate Hildebrand