kenne363

• Commented on Communication / Social / David Rausch
    I was just thinking about this topic David! Yesterday I was noticing how cigarette packaging has gotten much cooler lately. I am not a regular smoker but I am a sucker for sweet packaging and I have to admit that...
  • Posted Disability | Financial | Shannon Kennedy to DHA 4365W
    A couple weeks ago I attended MinneWebCon and saw a great afternoon keynote called Inclusive Universe by Wendy Chisholm. This was a great presentation shining light on how important it is to consider accessibility within design. I highly recommend watching...
  • Posted Disability | Personal | Shannon Kennedy to DHA 4365W
    Eyeglasses from gone from medical necessity to fashion accessory. Far-sighted, near-sighted, and those lucky 20/20 people can all choose from thousands of pairs of specs to add some fashion to their face, whether or not they need to. Embracing the...
  • Commented on Awareness | Personal | Jonathan Knisely
    It's amazing how YouTube has become such a launching pad for some peoples fame or careers. Singers, dancers and all sorts of other talent have been discovered simply by videos of themselves of YouTube. It's a good point to bring...
  • Commented on Pleasure - Personal - Laura Anderson
    Having a personal attachment to your design will also make it easier to fight for, in the case that it is shot down. I guess it wouldn't hurt as bad to have a design you are less invested in be...
  • Posted The Social Agenda | Disability | Shannon Kennedy to DHA 4365W
    As graphic designers, we can also be considered visual communicators. The way we use color, type, and the images we create or manipulate all contribute to the visual representation of an idea or message we are communicating. When considering...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from kenne363

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page