vzuiker

• Posted Last Day to Treks Explore
    This has been an awesome opportunity! Thank you so much for an insightful week. I am leaving with a project plan and high hopes to incorporate many of the items that I learned this past week into my courses. Enjoy...
  • Posted Day 4 to Treks Explore
    Today, we were given time to work on our project proposals and our project presentations. Having this time to work and discuss our ideas was very helpful and appreciated. Our projects are coming together! Another great day!...
  • Posted Friday, Day 3 to Treks Explore
    My project remains the same, however I am learning which software(s) might accomplish my goals more efficiently. We were introduced to mediums that could be used with some of the other courses that I teach. Great week!...
  • Posted Day 2 to Treks Explore
    Another interesting day with lots of information! Will need to process and reflect on what are the learning objectives. Introduced to Chimein software!...
  • Posted First Day with Treks Explore to Treks Explore
    Wow, what a day of learning! I came in with an idea and I still want to explore that idea further, but there is so much more to learn and experience. With regards to Moodle, I still want to learn...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from vzuiker