tim

• Posted final day: Grateful to Treks Explore
    I want to express my gratitude in two directions. First direction--to Dave and Sheila and all of the IT Fellows for their patience with me and their willingness to go slow with me. Second direction--to my colleagues, fellow trekkers, also...
  • Posted day 4--almost there to Treks Explore
    In preparing for the presentation tomorrow, I got some clarity about possible reasons why, on the one hand, I have been a luddite in relation to technology in my classroom, and on the other hand, I have not at all...
  • Posted day 3 to Treks Explore
    One of the interesting outcomes of today was learning about technology that will not necessarily be of use in my teaching, but will support my other scholarly work. An example--I am a member of a group called the Midwest Critical...
  • Posted day 2: two cowboys to Treks Explore
    Will (cowboy and John's companion): I reckon these tools'll help you get er done then? John (cowboy and educator): I reckon. Will: What's worryin' ya, John? John: Just a feelin'. I'll be givin' this moodle contraption a bit a work,...
  • Posted first day to Treks Explore
    I have appreciated greatly the pedagogical stance of those presenting and leading the sessions--that technology needs to be in service of our teaching and purposes, rather than technology driving our teaching. That said, I do not believe that the tools...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from tim