Ross

• Posted The End is Just the Beginning to Treks Transform
    Eight days of work has brought me to the beginning. I am finalizing the plan for the course and will incorporate several new tools on Moodle as well as begin to use a blog in the class. The more time...
  • Posted Forums, Blogs, and Wiki's to Treks Transform
    Today the focus shifted a bit for me. Rather than focus on imagining a complete new hybrid course, I am looking at additional tools I can include in my course next semester that support moving towards a partial hybrid course...
  • Posted Moving Towards a Doable Project to Treks Transform
    The number of tools available to support presenting content online was incredible. It was wonderful to gain a sense of the possibilities of what can be done and begin to work towards my goal of creating a rich learning opportunity...
  • Posted Interactivity to Treks Transform
    There was an idea that emerged during the Madison conference that I am still carrying with me as I begin planning both the hybrid course and the on line course. I attended two presentations where the focus was on interactivity....
  • Posted Supporting Informal Education in Online Environments to Treks Transform
    First day conversations raised an important question that I plan to carry with me throughout the next year: How can I maintain a commitment to informal education philosophy that I use within my course to an online environment? I hope...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from Ross