seif0074

• Posted Thanks for Everything to Treks Transform
    Wow, I was very impressed by what my colleagues have planned for the upcoming year. This was an incredibly eye-opening experience; my head is certainly spinning. It was nice to have to come up with a plan to make me...
  • Posted to Treks Transform
    Thanks Caroline! Starting to build some great discussion groups and developing my "on-line presence". I'm tired. I need a nap....
  • Posted Presenting Content Online to Treks Transform
    I feel that Camtasia and the use of Digital Stories are definitely tools I want to use. I only wish I didn't have to leave for another meeting today so I could have played around a bit. The examples of...
  • Posted Ready to create to Treks Transform
    Before the Madison conference, I wasn't sure at all about what I wanted my course(s) to look like. After the Madison conference, I had a better framework of how I really want to structure my courses. I've decided on incorporating...
  • Posted Looking forward to Treks Transform
    Thanks for the day. I'm looking forward to using the information from the workshops to improve my courses. It sounds as though it will be as much fun as it will be informative....
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from seif0074

Following

Not following anyone