Sharon M. Danes

• Posted Thanks for the learning! to Treks Explore 2010
    I learned a great deal this week and I have much to practice and incorporate for my course this fall. I learned much from the IT fellows but also from the participants in the course. I put notes by each...
  • Posted Student panel was great! to Treks Explore 2010
    It was very informative to have the student panel. It opened my eyes to some things and it confirmed some other things for me. It was good to have some diversity in what the students were studying in their majors...
  • Posted Yea! Learned more Moodle potential! to Treks Explore 2010
    I will be developing a Moodle site for FSoS 8001 for the fall and also use Moodle for an asynchronous Extension course on retirement saving/investing for 20 and 30-year olds. So today was great because I learned some basics about...
  • Posted Day 2: Opportunities to Treks Explore 2010
    The title of the day "opportunities" reflects my thoughts about the day. I sign up for the workshop primarily to learn what opportunities there were for the class that I would be teaching for the first time this fall. I...
  • Posted Danes comments to Treks Explore 2010
    The critical thinking source I talked about is "The Miniature Guide to Critical Thinking: Concepts and Tools: by Dr. Richard Paul and Dr. Linda Elder for The Foundation for Critical Thinking, www.criticalthinking.org. It was about $4.95 from the publisher with...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from Sharon M. Danes