peter328

• Posted Thanks! to Treks Explore 2010
    I am very appreciative for the opportunity to participate this week. The IT Fellows have been very patient and clear in their communication to someone who does not have the background knowledge or vocabulary to be fully technologically literate. Thank...
  • Posted Hearing from students was very helpful! to Treks Explore 2010
    I really appreciated hearing from the panel of students of what was helpful to their learning and what they expect from their instructors. They want uses of technology that facilitate efficiency, timely answers to questions, information that can be easily...
  • Posted Learning more everyday to Treks Explore 2010
    As several people have already said, the individual attention and opportunities to see a variety of sites, tools, and programs have been very helpful. I feel like I have a clear idea of tools that I will use this fall...
  • Posted Plan is becoming clearer! to Treks Explore 2010
    My plan for the fall course is becoming clearer as I gain more information about switching to Moodle, Google Mail, and learning to use Media Mill and Video Ant. I am especially interested in ideas on how to deal with...
  • Posted Using video sharing to Treks Explore 2010
    I am excited about the use of video to stimulate teacher candidates self-reflection, peer feedback, and allow for coaching from the instructor on instruction. This will also be something that teacher candidates will need to practice because it will be...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from peter328