ston0032

• Posted Thanks! to Treks Explore 2010
    This week has been really helpful and informative. I've just really appreciated the time to reflect on my courses and try some new things. I think I have a good plan of action, and now know many people I can...
  • Posted A plan emerges to Treks Explore 2010
    The student panel was very helpful this a.m. I think that more than anything, they reminded me of the importance of streamlining course information. With that in mind, I am looking forward to enhancing my use of Moodle as a...
  • Posted Day 3 & more ideas to Treks Explore 2010
    I really appreciate the flexibility on the part of David and the IT fellow to allow us more time to explore stations of various technology. It was helpful for me to have a chance to sit down with Daniel and...
  • Posted Day 2 to Treks Explore 2010
    My wheels are spinning even faster today than yesterday. I thought the day was excellent. I learned some things I definitely want to try, and crossed a few off my list. I spent a lot of time with Angela learning...
  • Posted Day 1 to Treks Explore 2010
    Wow! I'm feeling like this week will be exactly what I had hoped it would---an opportunity to explore and create new technologies while reflecting on my courses in DirecTrack. I've learned so much already, and am looking forward to collaborating...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from ston0032