Jeanne

• Posted Moving forward in Moodle to Treks Transform 2010
    As I indicated on our last day, I am trying to implement as much as I can in my first-year course this semester so that i do not forget how to do things between now and when I can carve...
  • Posted Student Panel to Treks Transform 2010
    I really appreciated the panel this morning. I am still debating what aspects of PsTL 5106 will occur in the face-to-face classroom and what will be addressed online and how. To be really honest, after listening to the students today...
  • Posted Thank you! to Treks Transform 2010
    I am so sorry to have missed the fun at the Kitty Kat Klub this afternoon. I have been interviewing candidates for a graduate teaching assistant and have felt empowered by my new awareness of (if not proficiency with) instructional...
  • Posted Thoughts on blogging to Treks Transform 2010
    I was really engaged yesterday and got a lot accomplished, but when I left I had to chase from one thing to the next, and late last night I turned to my husband and said, "I forgot to blog today."...
  • Posted Moodle Me! to Treks Transform 2010
    As of today I have decided to go with Moodle this fall rather than continuing with WebVista. This morning I requested a course site for my fall course and a development site for my spring course, and both were approved...
  • Posted Testing Testing to Treks Transform 2010
    OK, I'm the person who has been blogging anonymously (unintentionally), so this is my test message to make sure I have set up my profile-- Jeanne...
  • Posted Monday (8/9) thoughts to Treks Transform 2010
    The info on Quality Matters was helpful to me and will be welcome when I write my next grant proposal. This afternoon I, too, sat in with Caroline and Pete. I have so many ideas and am glad that my...
  • Posted #65: Scenario-Based e-Learning to Treks Transform 2010
    This presentation was not what I expected primarily because the kinds of scenarios I use in my classes do not have right and wrong answers. This session focused on scenarios used in library e-tutorials. But I still learned some interesting...
  • Posted #57: Scaffolding Wiki-Based Learning to Treks Transform 2010
    I apparently forgot about some of the sessions I attended. This was a research-based presentation that focused on different types of scaffolding. What I took away from it was that regardless of what types of formal scaffolding you build into...
  • Posted Summary of sessions I attended to Treks Transform 2010
    I hope it is OK to use one entry to sum up the many sessions I attended. I still have miles to go before I sleep and am trying to do this as efficiently as possible. Wed. AM2: Visual &...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from Jeanne