anwey001

• Posted Parenting Styles to Section 25 Psych 1001
    The human development portion of our coursework is one I will likely always remember and take away from psychology 1001. More specifically the section on parenting styles (Permissive, Authoritarian, Authoritative, Uninvolved) and their implications is what I'll remember. I found...
  • Posted High Blood Pressure and Birth Defects! to Section 25 Psych 1001
    A new study has found high blood pressure during early stages of pregnancy raises and can lead to birth defects in new borns. Researchers discovered that the medicines used to control high blood pressure weren't the actual cause in raising...
  • Posted Can Hypnosis stop your Tobacco Habit? to Section 25 Psych 1001
    Most smokers want to break their bad habit or eventually stop but it is very difficult to do so. Most smokers try nicotine patches to try and break their tobacco dependence. When people generally hear the word "hypnosis" they...
  • Posted What does Insomnia have to do with the Economy? to Section 25 Psych 1001
    The most common sleep disorder that impacts people everywhere is Insomnia. Nearly all of us at one time or another have had trouble falling asleep or remaining asleep. However when it becomes reoccurring this is known as Insomnia. At first...
  • Posted The Terror Management Theory to Section 25 Psych 1001
    Before I start let me explain exactly what the 9/11 generation is. The 9/11 generation is a reference to those in the population who were 15 years or younger when the September 11th attacks occurred. I am a part...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from anwey001