vangx890

• Posted Everyday Use to Section 25 Psych 1001
    I would say in general there isn't a specific concept to remember in five years. I already use psychology in my everyday life, therefore I would obviously use it again thereafter. To be specific whenever thinking about society I would...
  • Posted Broaden and Build Theory of Emotion to Section 25 Psych 1001
    Everyone has there times when they are open minded when they are happy, but some people are just very optimistic which makes them think very openly. I know someone who is almost aways so open minded when it comes to...
  • Posted Lucid dreaming to Section 25 Psych 1001
    Lucid dreaming is when one is dreaming and knows that they are dreaming. This topic interests me because it reminds me of a couple of my dreams. What was interesting was that most of the time when I have lucid...
  • Posted Lucid dreaming and Inception to Section 25 Psych 1001
  • Posted Prefrontal lobotomy in "Sucker Punch" to Section 25 Psych 1001
    I came across the movie called "Sucker Punch". It was actually a very odd movie, but there was one part that caught my attention. At the end of the movie they performed a prefrontal lobotomy on one of the characters....
  • Posted Prefrontal Lobotomy to Section 25 Psych 1001
    Prefrontal lobotomy is a surgical procedure in which the fibers that connect the thalamus to the frontal lobes of the brain are removed. Lobotomy procedures were used for those who had mental disorders, obsessive-compulsive states, and schizophrenia. Prefrontal lobotomy was...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from vangx890