heid0180

• Posted Importance of Psychology to Section 25 Psych 1001
    After taking the Introduction to Psychology course this semester the concepts I will remember the best will be the Scientific Thinking Principles. Not only do they appear on nearly every page in our textbook, but they also show up...
  • Posted Love at 1st Sight, 2nd, 3rd? 100th? to Section 25 Psych 1001
    After reading about the major principles that guide attractions and relationships it sparked real life situations. The principles say that; proximity, similarity, and reciprocity guide the strong relationships. These principles counter the idea of love at first sight. At...
  • Posted Sleep Is the Key to Section 25 Psych 1001
    After reading about the stages of sleep in chapter 5 I realized how important sleep is to the human body. Sleep deprivation can cause major factors like weight gain, high blood pressure, diabetes, and heart problems. I found it...
  • Posted The Paranormal Industry to Section 25 Psych 1001
    After reading about the extraordinary claims Scientific thinking principle, I realize that even this theory proven false takes people by storm. Movies like; The 4th Kind, Paranormal Activity, and Signs have made big sales for their movies and helped create...
  • Commented on Neural Plasticity- A real life example
    This is a great post... It connected to your life very well and it was actually real life examples. Anybody that is wondering about strokes could use this blog post as an informational data base. I like how you had...
  • Commented on Conformity in Groups
    Connor, I like your blog post about the popular fads and why people always seem to follow them. The video was interesting and the picture sums up your post very well. My advice to this post is to put a...
  • Posted The "Paranormal" Industry to Section 25 Psych 1001
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from heid0180