wilke247

• Posted Conformity For the Good or Bad? to Section 25 Psych 1001
    The idea of conformity usually takes on a negative impression. Throughout ages on Earth, conformity has been seen as not only what is popular at the time, but also in evil plans of action. The work done by Adolph Hitler,...
  • Commented on Memory... How Does it Work?
    I think that discovery would be very scary, but definitely useful. Especially when it comes to certain memories that people wish to forget (crime, rape, trauma, etc). I think it would be interesting if scientists were able to find a...
  • Posted Stuck on the Tip of Your Tongue to Section 25 Psych 1001
    One crazy, but very real phenomenon that I deal with daily is called the Tip-Of-The-Tongue Phenomenon. This occurs when someone knows the answer to a question, but can't come up with it. It is probably one of the most frustrating...
  • Posted You Can Kid the World, but Not Your Sister to Section 25 Psych 1001
    The nature vs. nurture has been a popular topic debated for years. Which is right or wrong? I would say neither. And I can show this to the world is through the example of me and my sister. Throughout the...
    The nature vs. nurture has been a popular topic that has been debated for years. However, I think the debate needs to stop. Evidence has been provided that shows both nature and nurture help to determine a person's personality traits...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from wilke247