jungx169

• Posted Do the television affects to children? to Section 25 Psych 1001
    In our generation, we were growing with watching television. Still in my memory, I used to wait the evening time because many cartoon movies were televised. Last week during the discussion class, we watched the Power Ranger movie. As we...
  • Posted How to improve our memory to Section 25 Psych 1001
    In chapter 7, Memory, we learned 'The three process of memory'. This chapter gave us some tips or methods that how to memorize new information, such as by using pegword method, method of loci, and keyword method. Those three methods...
  • Posted Nature vs. Nuture to Section 25 Psych 1001
    In nature and nurture part, I want to know more about adoption studies. Here, what I want to know about is that are adoptee changed their traits by environments where they are in, or biological parents because of the genes...
  • Commented on Nature-Nurther or Neither: A case of twin sisters
    I like your picture! You guys really look so same. Of course, you guys are twin! Your blog gives me a new story because I thought twins surely have similar characteristic because you guys share same genes, which are from...
  • Commented on Nature vs. Nuture
    I like your idea! Your topic is same as mine. If someone figures out the third factor, it would have big impact to adoptive study I guess....
  • Posted Nature and Nurture to Nature and Nurture (writing #2)
  • Posted Nature and Nurture to nature and nurture
    We learned about nature and nurture during the discussion section, and I just wanted to know more about behavioral genetic designs. There are three categories of behavioral genetic designs, family studies, twin studies, and adoption studies. Among three things, I...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from jungx169