flore222

• Commented on Celebs Sell
    Very good point in this post. For example look at athletes who buy a certain gatorade or powerade because they see one of their favorite athletes drinking the same beverage. I have even witnessed people choose to eat at a...
  • Commented on Why are drunk people more friendly?
    Very interesting and entertaining post to read. I agree much with the fact that you brought up about how introverted people while drinking alcohol become much more sociable. I have a couple family members who are very timid, and shy,...
  • Posted Peer pressure...can we resist it? to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    In college students face many difficult choices. As an incoming freshman, everyone is thrown into a new environment and is expected to adjust. For this, some may have a much more difficult time to adjust to their new environment than...
  • Favorited Truth and Lies: Will we ever know the difference? on Section 24 PSY 1001pub
  • Favorited Training my Pup on Section 24 PSY 1001pub
  • Favorited Abortion; Another Form of Birth Control? on Section 24 PSY 1001pub
  • Commented on Abortion; Another Form of Birth Control?
    You bring up an interesting point on how brain development begins as soon as 18 days after fertilization. Also how major organs begin to form after a little over 2 months. Very good points that make me against abortion even...
  • Commented on Truth and Lies: Will we ever know the difference?
    I personally think there is no actual way of telling if someone is lying or not even with a so called "lie detector test". Those machines can be faulty or not calibrated correctly therefore causing for mistakes in determining truths...
  • Commented on Training my Pup
    I totally agree with the point of how critical periods in a puppies life can affect how they will act in the future. Training puppies can be tough, but making sure your training them right will make for a very...
  • Posted Actions speak louder than words! to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    Have you ever talked to somebody who you can clearly tell has no interest in conversing with you? Or have you ever had a conversation with somebody who you have no interest in conversing with? People can tell a lot...
  • Posted Not enough sleep in college... to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    Being a full-time student at any university / college can be stressful as is. Also having other responsibilities such as a job or being involved with sports can definitely cause for many all nighters and sleep deprivation. Studies show that...
  • Posted Frank Lucas-Nature Vs. Nurture to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    Nature versus nurture is a topic that is up for much controversy. However there is evidence to prove that nurture has an influenced upon some of America's most well known criminals. For example, Frank Lucas also knows as the...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from flore222