jadin005

• Posted Is conformity universal to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    Many people probably think that conformity is something that happens everywhere, but truth is, conformity actually happens more often in some places compared to others. A great example is conformity in Asians versus Americans. Asian's have been proven to be...
  • Posted Similarity to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    So, my take on opposites attract is that no matter what goes on in your life there is always going too be that significant other that would broaden your horizons. For example when some one meets another they don't have...
  • Commented on Sensation And Perception
    Surprisingly, I had never heard of the Gorilla experiment before reading "Would You Spot the Gorilla?". I find the experiment to be extremely interesting, its so hard to believe that the gorilla beat it's chest to the camera, but that...
  • Commented on Similarity, Attraction and the Art of Blushing
    I really enjoyed reading your blog on the role of emotion in relationships. I found the article about couples eventually starting to resemble each other to be very interesting. I have previously noticed that some older couple tend to look...
  • Posted What do your dreams mean? to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    I found the dream theories to be very interesting. I've always thought of dreams the way Sigmund Freud took sides with the Native Americans. Freud created the Dream Protection Theory which was an idea that our dreams are our guardians...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from jadin005