joh09180

• Posted High IQ bad for your health? to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    I stumbled on an interesting article this week relating high childhood IQ with an increased probability for drug use later in life and couldn't help sharing it. CNN Article What struck me about this article was that you would expect...
  • Posted Extreme Beauty to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    The art of attraction has pushed our society to extremes. To look at this we must understand the basic qualities men and women look for... Instinctually, women look for protection for their offsprings and themselves causing traits like the ability...
  • Posted A man walks into a bar..... No wait.. let me start again... to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    If you're like me, you may have experienced a similar dilemma when prompted by friends or family to tell your best joke at that last party or family get together... I tend to remember the essence of the joke, you...
  • Commented on Two Souls, One Body.
    Yes i knew Abigail and Brittany through my aunt Lori who made children's clothing through her business Echo Field. She helped the twin's mom at first by making clothing infant clothing for the girls challenging body shape and continued to...
  • Posted Two Souls, One Body. to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    The lives of twins bring many mysteries to psychology as well as sharing a unique perspective on the effects of genetics vs environment on a human being, but how would it effect you to share not only an environment but...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from joh09180