doep0007

• Posted all night cram sessions bad for you to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    Although most students tend to do all night cram sessions before exams, the act of cramming actually has a negative effect on a students grade. In a study done at Harvard Medical School. The study looked at the effects of...
  • Posted The effect of Barbie on young girls to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    As a fashion merchandising major part of what I find interesting is looking at how outside forces really effect the trends in fashion. One of the most iconic and influential cultural figures is Barbie. While, she is an excellent toy...
  • Posted defense and anxiety to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    I thought it was interesting to learn about anxiety and defense mechanisms. I never know that a defense mechanism is supposed to help reduce anxiety. In my normal day life I tend to have a little more anxiety then maybe...
  • Posted Being adopted --> nature vs nurture to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    I was adopted before I was born. I was picked up by my mother when I was 36 hours old so she is the mother that I have ever known and so I thought it would be interesting to explore...
  • Posted Are you afraid of the dark? to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    You know how people say that either you are going to "fight or flight" in scary situations? Well a couple of summers ago I got to test that theory. I was at home and it was one of those super...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from doep0007