hans3720

• Posted One minute apart makes the world of difference? to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    I have always been fascinated with the idea of personality differences, similarities and influences among siblings. My interest in the topic most likely stemmed from being a twin and observing over the last 20 years the personalities of both myself...
  • Commented on Solitary Confinement. Torture?
    I really enjoyed reading your article-I actually just completely a research paper on the same topic and focused heavily on the idea of "humane" practices within prisons. In addition to complete solitary confinement, many prisons are overcrowded to double there...
  • Commented on Taurus: Stubborn, Dependable, Stable, and Possessive.
    I enjoyed reading your blog post. I too am completely into horoscopes and palm readings, and although I do not take them entirely seriously there is always a part of me that wants to. I liked your comments about feeling...
  • Commented on Same Family, Opposite Personalities
    Interesting blog post, I actually have a twin brother...so even closer in age and people can hardly believe we came from the same family. Although the two of us get along really well.... we are as different as possible in...
  • Posted What Up G? to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    The word "intelligent" often contains a variety of connotations across differing groups and cultures, so if we're all so smart, why can't we come up with a unanimous and "intelligent" definition for the concept? Psychologist, Charles Sperman, tried to do...
  • Posted The Amygdala: Can we change ours? to Section 24 PSY 1001pub
    Reading these two articles game me insight into the unfamiliar source of very familiar human reactions by focusing on how our minds connect with our bodies in response to fear. Understanding how we react to other humans and animals and...
    Reading these two articles surrounding the amygdala was interesting because it gave me insight into the unfamiliar source, of very familiar human reactions. Understanding how we react to other humans and animals and connecting those feelings with the historical context...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from hans3720