Joe_Harvey

• Posted It's So Simple to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    I can say with confidence that years from now many psychology principles will still spurred to everyday recollection. I'd say that the most influential is one of the simplest, Occam's razor. The simplest answer is probably correct. When I first...
  • Posted Link Between IQ and Heart Disease to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    In class, we learned that IQ testing correlates positively with many desirable factors of life, but it certainly isn't the most important thing in life. Without the appropriate determination and social skills, which aren't evaluated by the test, a high...
  • Posted Society v. Violent Video Games to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    In class we have talked about the effects of different types of media on children. We saw that after watching violent programming the children mimicked the moved they saw. Most were able to take this evidence and conclude that violence...
  • Posted Did I Spill Punch on The Bride's Parents? to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    A study was completed to see how effectively a false memory could be planted in a subject. The researcher spoke with the relatives of the subject to get important details of an event in the subject's childhood, like a wedding....
  • Posted Fire Cupping! And Wet Cupping! to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    In this blog post I will be looking at cupping to relieve pain. To perform the procedure, one simply has to heat the air bulbous cup and attach the cup to the back of the patient. As the hot air...
  • Posted Ear Candling! to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    The process of ear candling claims to combine the sciences of pressure and thermodynamics to relieve your ears of unwanted wax. The process basically involves creating a seal on the ear with a wax coated cloth cone, referred to as...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from Joe_Harvey