hella068

• Posted Remembering Child Rearing Tips to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    I believe that five years from the concept in psychology that I will remember was everything on child rearing. One thing in my life that I am very excited for is becoming a mother. In psychology we learned that there...
  • Posted Dissociative Identity Disorder to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    I recently read an article about dissociative identity disorder or DID for short. In the article it discussed how DID according to the media and even some mental health doctors is not a real disorder. However, it is a real...
  • Posted Orange Juice Make You Positive to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    I recently found an article online discussing how orange juice creates a more positive outlook for people. The article discussed how surveys asked people about their thoughts and feelings towards orange juice and how it affects their lives. Most people...
  • Posted Bilingual Babies to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    While recently looking through articles online about studies involving language and psychology I came across a study that involved bilingual babies and if the brain is altered based on knowing one or two languages. The study involves analyzing infant's behavior...
  • Posted "There's No Crying in Football, or Should There Be?" to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    In a recent article in the Los Angeles Times Newspaper titled "There's no crying in football, or should there be?" it is discussed how if it is acceptable for men to cry. In the article it says that a study...
  • Posted Water Treatment-Does It Work? to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    In early August of 2004 an interesting method for treating several different diseases found its way to message boards all over the Internet. This method claimed that drinking four glasses of water immediately after waking up would help cure several...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from hella068