helle217

• Commented on The Big Five
    I think it definitely depends on the talk show host, but most talk shows on in the afternoon have more agreeable hosts. It is around the time kids are getting home for school and some parents may have the show...
  • Posted Obedience to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    Obedience After a semester full of psychology concepts, I would consider myself luck if I remember half of them a year from now. The ones that will stick with me the most are the ones that were so crazy I...
  • Posted The Big Five to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    Something we discussed in lecture last week is The Big Five. The Big Five is five traits that make up a personality. The five traits are openness, conscientiousness, extraversion, agreeableness, and neuroticism. Open people are often curious, such as Curious...
  • Posted The Mozart Effect to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    In the Lilienfeld textbook, the Mozart Effect is discussed. The Mozart Effect is the idea that listening to classical music increases intelligence. (image taken from google images) The above image is of the cover of a CD sold for babies....
  • Posted False Memory to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    In our small lecture on Tuesday, we were read a list of similar objects. When told to recall, we would write down as many as we could remember. One of the lists consisted of words such as valley, hill...
  • Commented on Nurture vs. Nature (Isabelle)
    I used the link function but for some reason it is not showing. Nature definitely could have had something to do with my studious side. Everyone on my mom's side of the family is very studious. Maybe we have a...
  • Posted Pavlov's Classical Conditioning to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    In"> In Lecture, we learned about Pavlov's Classical Conditioning. There are four parts to this; unconditioned stimulus, unconditioned response, conditioned stimulus, and conditioned response. The unconditioned stimulus can be something like food for example. The unconditioned response is how a...
  • Posted Writing 2- Pavlov's Classical Conditioning to Psych Nature vs. Nurture
  • Posted Nurture vs. Nature (Isabelle) to Psych Nature vs. Nurture
    Nurture vs. Nature The Nurture vs. Nature debate is widely popular in psychology. The big question is what makes up who we are? It could be genetics, but it could also be the environment we are raised in. Another option...
  • Posted Nurture vs. Nature (Isabelle) to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from helle217