hende554

• Posted What I Hope to Remember to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    Personally, I feel like this year in psychology 1001 I learned a lot of useful and interesting things that I will hopefully be able to remember for many years to come. However, if I had to choose one thing that...
  • Posted EQ? IQ? Or Both? to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    Continuing on with our debate from our discussion sections on IQ, this article talks about the great importance of Emotional Intelligence over standard intelligence which is measured by regular IQ tests. I says that in certain professions EQ testing was...
  • Posted Violent? Or no? to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    This article, published by the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, talks about how TV violence can make children be more violent themselves. It states that television violence can make children immune to violence, help them accept it as...
  • Posted Can you really improve your memory that easily?! to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    This article suggests a very interesting way to improve your memory. It states that simply moving your eyes back and forth in a horizontal movement will strengthen your memory skills. This is very interesting, and seems to make logical sense....
  • Posted Is Obesity Contagious? to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    This article states that recent research has shown a strong link between obesity and your friends and family. It says that if your friends and family are obese, then your likelihood of becoming obese greatly increases, even if you do...
  • Posted "Facebook 'enhances intelligence' but Twitter 'diminishes it', claims psychologist" to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    http://tinyurl.com/nowj23 This article states that Facebook has the same effect as games like Suduko in making you smarter, by strengthening your working memory. On the other hand, it says that Youtube, Twitter, Text messaging, and other activities like these, can...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from hende554