dufou010

• Posted Remembering Psychology to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    Psychology 1001 covered a wide range of topics in the field of psychology ranging from infants and language development, behavior, the brain, and personality. I learned a lot, but I can't say I have and will continue to retain all...
  • Posted lust, like, and love. to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    Attraction is often the first step to like, lust, or love. It may even cause one of those three. There are many influences on attraction, and eventually love. Proximity is the first factor that leads us to feelings. If...
  • Posted Does money bring us happiness? to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    Does money bring us happiness? There's that cliche phrase, "money can't buy happiness," but I still think a majority of people would say that yes, money can correlate to being happy and can make you happy. When people have enough...
  • Posted Split Brain- spooky, but helpful to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    Through the class lectures and videos, and keeping up with the book, I have become interested in the split-brain procedure. The split brain procedure involves severing the corpus callosum and separating the right and left sides of the brain. This...
  • Posted Creating False Memories to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    I was inspired, but mostly suggested, to write a blog post about today's discussion section. The topic of discussion today was memory, especially the ability to modify and even create false memories. In the example of the Paul Ingram case,...
  • Posted Nature vs. Nurture- The Great Debate to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    The debate of nature vs. nurture has been going on for years, is very controversial, and will probably never come to a straight forward conclusion. The question is whether our intelligence, personality, and behavior should be attributed to genetics or...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from dufou010