gron0167

• Posted What will I remember? to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    I feel that I will be one of those college students that thinks back to my Freshman Psychology class and probably not remember much of it (only that it was a lot of reading, and I wasn't very good at...
  • Posted The Big Five to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    In the Lilienfeld text in Chapter 14, we are introduced to the Big Five. The Big Five, according to the Lilienfeld text is, five traits that have surfaced repeatedly in factor analyses of personality measures. The Big Five were uncovered...
  • Posted Attachment Styles to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    As a nanny, I have seen every type of kid imaginable. Every child is attached to their parent in a different way, and you need to know this before the parent actually leaves (this could cause some serious problems if...
  • Posted Did that really happen? to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    As we learned from the Lilienfeld text, researchers have come up with existence proofs, demonstrating that it's possibly to create memories in someones mind that actually never happened. Before starting the experiment, they ask the family members about an event...
  • Posted Salt water= free soda!? to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    http://www.snopes.com/science/saltwater.asp In psychology there are six scientific thinking principles that we can use to help us overcome our own biases. For this claim, I will first be using the first scientific principle, ruling out hypothesis. With this principle, we can...
  • Posted When do we become aware of self? to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    Can you imagine that there was time when we weren't aware of ourselves? One man tries to uncover the details about when we first become aware of who we are. He first visits an experiment where babies are the ones...
  • Posted Salt water= free soda!? to Salt water= free soda!?
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from gron0167