perki284

• Posted Psychology's Future in My Life to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    Psychology is useful to me everyday. All the different possibilities for analyzing and understanding every person I interact with each day is what makes me love psychology and all that it entails. One of my favorite psychological concepts is that...
  • Posted The Big Five to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    While psychologists have never been able to pin down one specific model of personality, Paul Costa and Robert McCrae's Big Five theory has been adopted as the most widely accepted. The Big Five Model of Personality was formed by factor...
  • Posted The Mozart Effect to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    All parents hope and dream for their children to some day grow up to be smart and successful adults. Most of these parents try to ensure their children's future intelligence by enrolling them in good schools and making sure they...
  • Posted Two-Process Theory of Phobias to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    Many people have irrational phobias. Anyone who has seen daytime talk shows is sure to have seen at least one episode where a guest is bombarded with their phobia of things like balloons, dolphins, and even cotton balls. It is...
  • Posted Wingdings and 9/11 to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    In the time after 9/11, America was in panic and was searching for answers. The internet being an ever powerful place to find answers, good or not, quickly started providing 'evidence' of how there were many supposed obvious hints towards...
  • Posted Equinox Egg Balancing to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    Many people believe in very odd traditions. Stemming from the Chinese tradition of standing eggs on the vernal equinox, many believe that eggs can only be balanced this way on only that day. All over the world, people are up...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from perki284