wang1958

• Posted What I will remember to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    The most important thing I have learned from Psychology 1001 is seven scientific thinking which includes:" Ruling out rival Hypotheses; Correlation vs. Causation; Falsifiability; Replicability; Extraordinary claims and Occam'srazor. These important scientific thinkings not only can be applied on science...
  • Posted Positive Emotion to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    There are a lot of emotions in this world. In my opinion, the most important kind emotions is that positive emotions, also it is called "other-praising family". According to the a study by Jonathan Haidt. There are 17 potentially basic...
  • Posted Vedio game can't make kids more agressive to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    In my opinion, playing violent video game can't contribute to aggression. Looking across all the articles I read, I think I am most convinced by the third article which is called "Violent Games Not To Blame For Youth Aggression, Study...
  • Posted Memory can be influnced by Emotion. to Section 04 and 05 F11 PSY 1001
    The most interesting thing that I learned from the Loftus's article should be people's memory can be planted by others. The subjects from psychology experiments were persuaded by investigators that they had experienced something but actually they never did. Those...
  • Commented on Writing #2 Consciousness in microworld.
    http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1580394-6,00.html...
  • Posted Writing #2 Consciousness in microworld. to Section 04 and 05 blog
    What is consciousness? This question has been asking for centuries. People are curious about both biological part and spiritual level. How it works? Why I feel like that? Tons of following question came out. Actually, if we want to have...
  • Posted nurture impacts on later life behavior to Section 04 and 05 blog
    During the period of time when from august to October in 1969. Two murder cases shocked the whole society of United States. The name Charles Mason became familiar to public. All his notorious crime and his Manson family showed above...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from wang1958