moaie001

• Posted Learning is Easy, but applying is not. to Section 12 & 13 F11 Psy 1001
    Going back to what Paul Broks, he is the one that I agree with the most because I can actually relate to it. Matter fact, it's a problem I that I am currently struggling with at the moment. The idea...
  • Posted Rem Sleep to Section 12 & 13 F11 Psy 1001
    Never in my wildest imagination have I ever thought that our brain function at it's best when we sleep. It was just a phenomenon experience that when we sleep we go through 4 stages. In each we represent a certain...
  • Posted Deja Vu to Section 12 & 13 F11 Psy 1001
    The tendency of feeling that you lived past through that moment and going through the same experience is something that I struggle with everyday. Usually, it's a feeling that I get that I said thing before, or I have done...
  • Commented on PSY 1001
    Name : Farkash Student ID # : 4273275...
  • Posted PSY 1001 to Section 12 & 13 F11 Psy 1001
    Psychology to me is very interesting. It makes my mind intrigued about all the ideas and theories that has to present. Sometimes it would make my head start spinning around circles with all the complexity of its definitions to certain...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from moaie001