tranx583

• Posted Five years from now to Section 12 & 13 F11 Psy 1001
    I believe that the concept of personality will be a strong subject that I will remember for a while, probably because it's such a personal subject and I can really relate to it. That chapter taught me how to analyze...
  • Posted The Big Five Personality Traits to Section 12 & 13 F11 Psy 1001
    The Big Five Personality Traits were described and explained to us in chapter 14. They are used to predict real-world behaviors such as job performance or social interactions. They include openness to experience, conscientiousness, extraversion, agreeableness, and neuroticism. This concept...
  • Posted Narcolepsy to Section 12 & 13 F11 Psy 1001
    Narcolepsy as defined in the Lilienfeld Textbook, is a dramatic disorder in which people experience episodes of sudden sleep lasting anywhere from a few seconds to several minutes and, less frequently, as long as an hour. This concept of instant...
  • Posted Adoption studies to Section 12 & 13 F11 Psy 1001
    According to the Lilienfeld textbook, adoption studies is defined as the extent to which children adopted into new homes resemble their adoptive as opposed to their biological parents. If the adopted child resembles their biological parents more, one can assume...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from tranx583