obetz002

• Posted The concept of Classical Conditioning to Section 12 & 13 F11 Psy 1001
    Overall in my life I can see where psychology has played a big part. It has helped explain many concepts, but the one that sticks out the most to me is the idea of classical conditioning. The knowledge that comes...
  • Posted Freud's theory on the Id, Ego, and Superego to Section 12 & 13 F11 Psy 1001
    Something that has recently sparked my curiosity is the theory on personality. While reading the textbook, Freud's thoughts on the structure of personality really intrigued me. The assumption that all psychological events have a cause is the idea of psychic...
  • Posted Similarities Attract to Section 12 & 13 F11 Psy 1001
    Despite the popular claim that opposites attract, it seems that the opposite of that is actually true. People that are similar are more likely to work out than couples with significant differences. The idea of similarities attract actually makes perfect...
  • Posted Ahhh it's on the tip of my tongue! to Section 12 & 13 F11 Psy 1001
    Searching your brain for that one perfect word and it seemingly being nowhere in sight has haunted most all of us at some point in time. Being able to fully describe the meaning but having ability to grasp the correct...
  • Posted Lucid Dreaming to Section 12 & 13 F11 Psy 1001
    A concept that I find particularly interesting is lucid dreaming. The idea of dreaming and knowing that you're dreaming in the middle of it is mind-boggling. It usually happens when the dreamer realizes that something is very improbable, but...
  • Posted Nature vs. Nurture to Section 12 & 13 F11 Psy 1001
    The concept of nature vs. nurture has intrigued me for some time now. The debate as to if we are products of our genes or our environments still continues on. John Locke likened the human mind at birth to...
    The concept of nature vs. nurture has intrigued me for some time now. The debate as to if we are products of our genes or our environments still continues on. John Locke likened the human mind at birth to white...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from obetz002